IPB
IPB
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
>  Sharp Steam Oven, Any tried Sharp Healsio Steam Oven Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+ Expand
Heizic
post Sep 22 2007, 10:10 PM
Post #1

Toddler

Group: IDOBaby Member
Member No.: 1417

Very interested to buy a Sharo Healsio Steam Oven, supposingly more healthy than microwave oven since it uses steam heat to steam, heat up, roast, bake and grill food. But price v steep at $1399 (price at Audio House, Liang Court). So hope tt anyone who is using this oven can share yr views. Thanks!

Heidi towel.gif
User is offlineProfile CardPM
+Quote PostGo to the top of the page
Heizic
post Sep 23 2007, 10:10 PM
Post #2

Toddler

Oops, I meant 'Sharp' Healsio Oven. Any users out there to share your review of the product??? Very grateful.
mama_mya
post Sep 27 2007, 05:03 AM
Post #3

Baby

Member No.: 5612

its too expensive isnt it
whitediamond
post Oct 3 2007, 08:06 PM
Post #4

Preschooler

Member No.: 3758

SG Location:: ??

but i heard that it's full of advantages to use one... u may wan to chk out or call sharp n ask them where they got road shows, they haf those aunties who will deomonstrate how to use one n u can ask abt the advantages too...

--------------------
user posted image
gumbokins
post Oct 3 2007, 09:12 PM
Post #5

Primary Schooler - P3

Member No.: 3225

mummy's wittle monkeys!
SG Location:: East
Job:: Being kaypoh

at that price, can buy a real convection oven liao..

--------------------
tan_ange
post Oct 4 2007, 12:02 PM
Post #6

Toddler

Member No.: 79

Hi,

I knew a electrical supplier so usually I will get the model and check with him the price and indeed is much cheaper than outside stores. If you are interested then do let me knoe the model and I help you to check on this. I heard from my Sis-in-law that if I really want to get a GOOD oven then can go for this brand but I didn't cos I seldom use it also.....Anyway. is a good choice.. biggrin.gif

Angeline
d.kristen
post Oct 11 2007, 10:04 AM
Post #7

Baby

Group: Member
Member No.: 4468

I am a user of Sharp healsio steam oven... been using it since last christmas... it's now an indispensable tool in our kitchen.

I had the same apprehension when i first decided to explore the steam oven becos' of the price. But, it's definitely more healthier than microwave ovens. The time taken to cook may take longer, eg. microwave 2mins, steam oven 8 mins. but it's all worth it for health reasons.

I have tried baking, grilling and roasting using the oven. My husband loved the roast chicken (compared to microwave convection oven) as it's crispy skin but tender and juicy chicken meat.

will highly recommend it. smile.gif
Heizic
post Oct 19 2007, 01:18 PM
Post #8

Toddler

QUOTE(d.kristen @ Oct 11 2007, 10:19 AM)
I am a user of Sharp healsio steam oven... been using it since last christmas... it's now an indispensable tool in our kitchen.

I had the same apprehension when i first decided to explore the steam oven becos' of the price.  But, it's definitely more healthier than microwave ovens.  The time taken to cook may take longer, eg. microwave 2mins, steam oven 8 mins.  but it's all worth it for health reasons.

I have tried baking, grilling and roasting using the oven. My husband loved the roast chicken (compared to microwave convection oven) as it's crispy skin but tender and juicy chicken meat.

will highly recommend it. smile.gif

Thanks for all the comments. I'll try to catch one of the cooking demos to find out more : )

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
> 1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users) Expand
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2014 - 11:33 PM