IPB
IPB
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
>  Rafe's going to have a Didi, Another wonderful journey EDD Sept 09 Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+ Expand
klara
post Jun 29 2009, 07:27 PM
Post #1

Preschooler

Group: IDOBaby Member
Member No.: 1765

SG Location:: Singapore

Today, i am 28wks 5 day! As i was comparing the weight of Rafe and his didi, i felt abit guilty of not recording my second precious' pregnancy journey. I am sure i love him just as much but maybe getting bz with my first and maybe getting lazy.

Just imagined that one day he is going to ask me...why Gor gor has a journal but not ME! That strikes me to get my butt off and start recording the snippets of my second precious.

Conceived in Dec 08 and will be due on 24th Sept 09. But after today's check up, it is obvoius that i am going to have another big baby. Already weighing more than the average. I was hoping very much to have natural birth but is quite unlikely now said my gynae...unless i go into labour early at 37wks...nevermind as long as baby is healthy, i guess going under the knife again wil be ok..

babyboy.gif 1240g
babybow.gif 28wks 5 days
scale.gif 74.6kg

--------------------

pregnant
http://munchkin-07.blogspot.com/
User is offlineProfile CardPM
+Quote PostGo to the top of the page
klara
post Jul 27 2009, 11:12 AM
Post #2

Preschooler

Group: IDOBaby Member
Member No.: 1765

SG Location:: Singapore

This pregnancy had been very smooth since 10 wks until i hit 30 wks.. I had very bad vomitting on last monday morning that sets off contractions that became so close and painful at every 2 mins that i have to be admitted to hospital. Was put on drip ( Ventolin) that is supposed to stop the contractions. Had to have injection to boost baby's lungs too incase baby decides to meet us earlier...luckily, contractions stopped after a few hours of drip. The pain from the injection was terrible and the stupid nurses still kept saying my threshold of pain is so low! %$#%^$# really feel like slapping them when they did VE and be so insensitive towards patients. They are not the ones in pain and does it hurt just to shut up and let the distressed patient have some peace! Anyway, had to stayed for 1 night and somehow being away from Rafe makes me feel so guilty! Guilty for what? for scolding him the other day and for not playing enough with him when he asked for me! Sigh....and dear hubby just came back from a 3 wks biz trip and i only had so little time with him. It takes one to realise how precious their loved ones are when life becomes vulnerable! The next day, my Gynae examined me and wanted me to stayed for 1 more day! I pleaded to go HOME! she was reluctant but gave in after i insisted. It was good to be home, at least i can sleep well that night and wake up to my Boys! Now, i am still on medication just in case. Hopefully, didi will stay in me for another 1 month or more just to avoid NICU....lots of prayers are needed now...

babyboy.gif 1922g
babybow.gif 31wks 6 days
scale.gif 74.8kg

This post has been edited by klara: Jul 27 2009, 11:14 AM

--------------------

pregnant
http://munchkin-07.blogspot.com/
User is offlineProfile CardPM
+Quote PostGo to the top of the page

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
> 1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users) Expand
0 Members: